Documentation Required For Your Embassy Appointment;
- Current Passport – valid for travel to the United States. The passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the intended period of stay in the United States.
- DS-160 confirmation page
- Embassy Appointment Booking Confirmation and Instructions Page
- One 5 x 5 cm (or 2″ x 2″) colour photo taken within the last 6 months.
- Certificate of Eligibility (D2-2019)
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Receipt.
- Proof of Return – Evidence that you will be returning to your home country after your time in the States is over. This can be a letter from your employer, a return flight itinerary or evidence of family ties.
Did you know?
AmeriCamp save you money by getting you on to what are known as J-Days in order to get your visa.